08 September, 2006

That's haiku, to you, too

California, dude
It's like totally awesome
I want to go home

Old People are weird
and so are Californians
but the weather's nice

are you supposed to
use contractions in haikus?
it's not very "Zen"

it sort of ruins
the magical flowiness
but so do fake words

the dictionary
deep endless information
I read every night

Trebek, Jeopardy
I long for your blue and white
trivia fame

where am I going
this flow of emotion from
deep, deep in my soul

twenty-six minutes
precision, the clock ticks slow
then I'm on my way

but will it end there?
haiku haiku haiku, ooo
no, no it will not

time time remaining
wheel in the sky keeps turning
I will eat ice cream

homeward bound, I wish
carry on my wayward son
there will be peace

1 comment:

Dylan Romero said...

"That's haiku, to you, too" huh
...and you call me cheesy.